Yep...I get to live here

Monday, October 11, 2010

365-15 "Take me back to Italy"

Some of my very fondest memories are from our trip to Europe last year. My favorite country was Italy, perhaps because my maternal grandfather was Italian....but he would have said he was Sicilian. Italians identify themselves with their province more readily than their country.

I've been trying to learn Italian, but have a hard time being faithful to continue my education. I wish the Italian program I'm using didn't have so much about ordering beer and wine!

I like the idea of wine, but I haven't really found one that appeals to my taste buds. I should really take advantage of the free tastes they offer at Olive Garden, where we went after our very long shopping trip to Cabela's, a popular sporting goods store in our area.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot - and I like the blog redesign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to work in a bar, where i got free tastes of many types of wine and spirits, yet I still don't like alcohol unless it doesn't taste of alcohol...

    ReplyDelete