Yep...I get to live here

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

365-21* Orange

The 365 Project assignment this week is "Orange". Believe it or not, I have several images that qualify and had trouble choosing. It's kind of like when prospective sponsors approach a Compassion International table at a concert or Compassion Sunday. There are so many needy children! Yet God seems to draw people to the child He wants to pair them with.

While I was at the MercyMe/Phil Wickham concert this past Sunday, I gathered up all the child packets in which the child was wearing orange. I chose the brightest. 

These child packets are reserved for concertgoers, but there are many more whom you could sponsor....and make a difference in a child's life. Just go to the Compassion web site and choose a child....by country, gender, age - even a specific birth date.




4 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too is my dream, I do support several things at the moment, making impossible to donate to them. I do however, help a friend with her letters (translating them) for sometimes they are not well translated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that i wonderful, Katia. I'm sure your friend really appreciates this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome orange we sponsor children as well!

    ReplyDelete